It is an interesting time for people who are graduated or graduating. It is the same story, people trying to figure out how we are going to make it. I am one of those people. :) The good news is that one thing I believe and can hold on to through anything, is that God is going to work things out. It is strange in my mind that I can still hold on to that, because many of my beliefs have been shaken. I am moving away from Marshall, I believe I will face many of the same things eli is facing. So we will see how that goes.
"Let your hope make you glad. Be patient in time of trouble and never stop praying."
I think no matter what, that we need to understand that it will take time to figure out the pieces of our life.
I hope, that I can be patient and wait to see what is in store for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment